The activities of Africa Surgery would not be possible without the help, the cooperation and the support of several individuals and organizations. We call them “our friends”. They are all over the world.
This is a partial listing of Africa Surgery’s friend network. Click on each to learn more on how they work with Africa Surgery:
- Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Morristown, NJ
- Holy Spirit Hospital, Makeni, Sierra Leone
- FOCOS (Foundation of Orthopedics and Complex Spine), New York, NY
- St. Joseph’s School for the Hearing Impaired and Loreto Clinic, Makeni, Sierra Leone
- Medical Assistance Sierra Leone
- KITE-SL (Kyphoscoliosis Initiative for Therapy and Empowerment – Sierra Leone)
- Resurge Africa, Scotland (UK)
- Women for World Health
- West Africa Fistula Foundation
- One World Women’s Health of Sierra Leone
- Dicey Riley Band of NJ
- Matt Romagna
- Photos by Sergio, Morristown, NJ
- Africa Surgery Netherlands
- The Village Angels of Tanzania
If you believe you or your organization can help Africa Surgery,
click here to let us know.
Thank you in advance for your offer.